API Spec 2W 6th Edition have been published on January 2019, effective date August 1, 2019.
API Specification 5B, Threading, Gauging, and Inspection of Casing, Tubing, and Line Pipe Threads, 16th Edition.
Addendum 1 to API Spec 5B have been published on December 2018. Changes affect:
- Tables: 1, 4, 5, 7, 26 and 27
- Figures: 58 and 59
API 17D Subsea Wellhead and Tree Equipment
API Specification 17D - Design and Operation of Subsea Production Systems - Subsea Wellhead and Tree Equipment were Reaffirmed on November 2018.
Errata 1 of API 5CT Casing and Tubing 10th edition have been published on 13/12/2018.
The changes regarding text correction, figures correction and tables correction.
API 6A 21st edition have been published
Effective Date and Program Implications
The API Monogram Program effective date will be November 1, 2019.
Revision of the document will include:
- A complete reorganization of the document—quality requirements are now grouped by specific activity and not by PSL, making it easier to determine the specific requirements for all PSLs in one location and not spread throughout the document.
- Uniformity in the layout of the product-specific section.
- A total revision of all of the sizing tables, including associated figures, to allow for clearer understanding of the requirements. The tables exist as a full set in SI (metric) units and as a separate, exact set in USC (imperial) units.
- Uniform use of product terms throughout the document.